COVID-19 Protocols at Thyme Again Gardens B&B
We are a licenced short-term accommodation rental in compliance with Prince Edward County by-law 4518-2019. Our Short Term Accommodation Licence No. is ST-2019-0111. The maximum occupancy for our room is 2 guests.
In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, below is important information about staying at our Bed & Breakfast:
- please bring your own soap, shampoo and hand sanitizer
- masking is no longer required
- we no longer require proof of vaccination
- we have one room available: the Morning Glory room
- you are welcome to make use of your guest room, the living/dining room, and front porch during your stay
- escorted tours of the farm are available (please, do not wander unescorted around the property -- animal health and safety is a primary concern for us)
- we will be sanitizing common areas on a regular basis (note that we use a bleach-based cleaner); but we will not enter your room or the guest washroom/shower during your stay
If you are interested in booking a stay with us, please contact us with your preferred dates so that we can confirm availability.
Our B&B is now open for booking (with availability beginning in late June). Hope to see you in 2023!