COVID-19 Protocols at Thyme Again Gardens B&B
We are a licenced short-term accommodation rental in compliance with Prince Edward County by-law 4518-2019. Our Short Term Accommodation Licence No. is ST-2019-0111. The maximum occupancy for each of our rooms is 2 guests.
In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, below is important information about staying at our Bed & Breakfast:
- please bring your own soap, shampoo and hand sanitizer
- we require you to wear a mask when interacting with us at check-in and check-out; please bring your own masks
- we are only renting out the Morning Glory room at this time. The Thyme room will not be rented during your stay, as physical distancing would be difficult to manage with both rooms occupied (exception: if you are a group of 4 in a social bubble, we will rent both rooms to you)
- we are unable to provide tours of the farm at this time
- you are welcome to make use of your guest room, the living/dining room, and front porch during your stay, but you will not be able to wander the grounds
- we will minimize our contact with you, to the extent possible. In the morning, we would ask that you remain in your room until the breakfast table is set and we have retreated to the kitchen; once you have finished breakfast and left the room, we will return to remove dishes
- we will be sanitizing common areas on a regular basis (note that we use a bleach-based cleaner); but we will not enter your room or the guest washroom/shower during your stay
If you are interested in booking a stay with us, please contact us with your preferred dates so that we can confirm availability.