Thyme Again Gardens is a working organic farm and Bed & Breakfast located in rural Prince Edward County.
- Ever wonder about why there are SO many different olive oils, and which one is right for that special recipe you’ve been dying to try? Well here’s your chance to ask the expert! Join us August 16th at the Wellington Market, or August 17th at the farm, for an olive oil extravaganza with Mia Sturup.
- Join us for an exciting Plant Walk & Medicine Workshop on August 10th with herbalist Danette Steele.
- Read a recent Toronto Star article on the new breed of farmers. There are some great pictures of us at Thyme Again Gardens!
- Check out our appearance in the new QuinteALIVE video called Healthy YOU. Our segment starts at the 6minute:37second mark.
- Introduction to Biodynamics workshop — brought to you by Thyme Again Gardens and the Society for Biodynamic Farming and Gardening in Ontario. Click here to visit our “Experiences” page, and find more information about this exciting course.